The waves

I think I've heard from someone
the cause of the waves of the sea
but excuse me, if I sound naïve
today I am sitting on a beach chair
with a beach book
on the beach, watching the sea
and it comes to my mind,
as I watch the waves breaking in
there is something inexplicable
in this whole matter, to me

How can the moon, so white and pure
lift the waves up in the sea,
how can the moon, so far away
create this spectacle to my eyes?

It seems there is someone
bigger than me, bigger than the moon
that has some magic threads
used to lift those waves,
I wonder who, and with what power
could do that for us, create such glorious view
for us to see.

How can the moon by herself
lift the waves up in the sea
how can the moon do that, with no arms or legs,
without someone or something helping her?

I wonder how, I wonder who
created this curious beautiful thing to me.
Today I am sitting on a beach chair, with a beach book, on the beach,
I can't help by wonder, as I watch the waves breaking in
who did this for me?


Art by www.fotolog.net/misscapric
ho

No comments: