Some summer fashion on a dime

Hey there! Summer is here, finally! And I know we ALL love to buy new outfits to stroll around the city, or even the beach.

Here I will show you what I got at Nordtrom's rack and Ross. Hey, you don't have to spend a fortune -you shouldn't- just be smart and know where to shop.

I found this seetrough sleevless top at Nordstrom's rack for $13 and I liked it so much I bought the pastel pink and the grey one. I usually wouldn't have picked grey for me but it looks really innocent.


I put on a look like this to go for a nice summer dinner! And you can either put heels on or just flats!

I paid $12 for the taffeta jacket and $10 for the black shorts, all at Ross.













And look at the collar detail, adorable!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Cute outfit! Love shopping at Nordstrom Rack!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! Is this your main blog?
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs xxx

αиgєℓιςα said...

ah, mirá qué lindo.... el finde paso por ahí a ver qué hay :P
AGUANTE EL INVIERNO PORTEÑO, CARAJO MIERDA!
el lunes, cero grados de sensación térmica :)))))

Heather said...

I would totally wear that outfit! Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you have a great weekend!! =)

Lucia M. said...

Chrissy: Yes, this is my main blog, thank you for stopping by! If you're in Southern Orange County we can hit the rack together! :P

Angelica: sorry, I know in Argentina is freezing cold, that's why you should come visit me :) Miss youuu

Heather: Thank you for repaying with a visit, enjoy your 4th!