Let's go to the beach!


Spanish version here


Yes! My hubby and I are taking advantage of the sunny days and the fact that we live really close to the beach!

And buying clothes to walk around the sand shouldn't be that expensive!

Ok, so there are two things that were above my budget here: The shirt, a gift from my mother in law that cost $17. And the Havaianas, bought in our honeymoon in Hawaii, just because I didn't have any flip flops!
The rest, the shorts from Ross ($7.99) and the hat (Thrift: $4) are great deals!

Go out and enjoy!


Also, I wanna share with you this quick recipe I learnt at one of the trips with the peeps from my small group from church.


You can use any loaf of bread of your choice, I like rosemary or sourdough. Make a hole in the middle and put butter on a pan, placing both the slice and the round rest. Make it golden and take off the round thingy.
Now open an egg and place it in the middle of the bread. Cook for a few minutes and then flip. Cook for few other minutes and place swiss cheese on top. Turn the stove off and cover if possible to cheese melts.

On a separate bowl mix aurugula with olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette and bacon pieces if you like that.

Put some of the salad on top of the slice and top it off with the round thingy. It's yummy!

Leave some comments! We'll have some giveaways soon!

9 comments:

Danielle said...

I love going to the beach! You have an adorable blog :) Thanks for the follow ^_^

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

That looks like so much fun. than you for following my blog. I am following your blog to discover Argentina!

Christina said...

I'm loving your hat!

And your recipe sounds yum!

~julee~ said...

Looks like you had a perfect beach day! (I love the hat, too!)

Tricia @ SweeterThanSweets said...

Cute outfit! I'm all about saving money. Some of my friends have taken Dave Ramsey classes at our church but I haven't... but we live on a budget and it is so freeing!

Thanks for checking out my blog and following!

Michele said...

So happy to hear our family isn't the only one to sit out the Harry Potter Party this Friday! Thank you for visiting my blog - love yours! xoxo michele

Lula said...

Danielle: thank you!

Danielle Celeste: you've inspired me for some posts to write!

Christina: thanks! :)

julee: yes, I did! :)

Tricia: I read the book "The total money makeover" and it completely changed my outlook in money matters. It takes a lot of sacrifice sometimes but it's worth it!

Michele: LOL nope, we just finished going over the three Lord of the Rings movies, so I don't know what's next!

luckyenoughblog.com said...

your sun glasses are super cute.

xo, lizzie

Lula said...

oh! forgot to say the sunglasses were $6 at Forever 21!