Back and planning

Soooo. I had a very relaxing weekend after the surgery that went easy breezy. My mother in law took great care of me, she bought me flowers, set me up in her bed and brought me drinks, soup, and cooking books. My husband left work early on Friday and also bought me flowers... awww and took care of me for the rest of the weekend. He didn't let me get up and get something even once.

A couple, Mac and Morgan, from our marriage group at church, gave us their amazing love by stopping by with a yummy lunch Saturday at noon: penne with creamy sauce and sausages. Yum!

I felt the love around me, God's love through my family and friends. What a privilege.

Now I am more determined than ever to accomplish what I need, lose weight, have more time with God, exercise and be a better wife. Not in that particular order. I take suggestions on really healthy meals.

I had a couple of dishes to show but they're not very healthy per se. I made veil milanesas (an Argentine classic) and I paired mine (the smallest one) to a stuffed tomato and Brandon's to a baked potato.

But I can show you a picture we took a couple of weeks ago when we went for a walk down the beach on a Saturday morning.
I bought that cute airy t-shirt at Ross for no more than $9, those black shorts, same place $10 and the under tee at any asian-style store that sells tanks in every color, for $3.99. Pretty good huh?

What are you planning lately?

4 comments:

Talita said...

oauu what a pretty weekend! Thanks God! I will sendo you a Colmillot diet !

Deborah said...

I love that shirt in the pic, i am glad cause your mother in law take care of you , she is very cool and it is a blessing, keep on writting!! I want to know about you (I dont want to be a bad person buuuuuuuut you dont send me an inbox so I didn know what happen with you and your surgery, jeje, just a joke) well im going to do all my stuff here so i hope you feel good, greeting to Brandon (sorry if there is some error in this mensage I do my best, jeje) kisses!! I miss you :(

~julee~ said...

I'm glad to hear that all is going well!

Lula said...

talita: waiting... :P

Ashley: thanks! :)

Deb: I miss youu!


Julee": thank you!