Swai fish and salad- and more




Hey! I cooked this twice already and the second time I remembered to take a picture to show you guys!

I bought this Swai fish because I thought it was a good deal ($6.99) for a package of 10 fillets. But I had NO IDEA how it tasted! The first time I cooked it my husband loved it, and I loved it too!

So this is the simple breading recipe. Grab each fillet, flour it, dip it in egg wash, and bread it. I pan fried it this time, the previous I pan fried it a little bit and finished in the oven, so it's up to you!

Salad:
-lettuce
-spinach
-tomatoe
-avocado
-red onion

I added on mine sliced green olives, almonds and walnuts.

Yum yum yum!


Also,
I made this for the first time this morning with smoothie yogurt. Like a yogurt parfait:
strawberries, bananas, walnuts, almonds, and granola. Yes, I am adding nuts to everything!
And I read on a book that cinnamon is really good for lowering cholesterol and whatnot so I am adding it as much as I can!

5 comments:

Christina said...

yum! I love smoothies!

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

That smoothie...OOOOOO...I am going to do it. I made a blueberry smoothie tonight for my husband and myself. It was pretty simple though just ice, blueberry-pomegranate yogurt and frozen blueberries. I need to add some banana, walnuts and granola. Thank you Lula.

elisabethfv said...

It´s a very delicious meal! I´m proud of you!!! Y love yo so much! You are full of qualities!

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

Hi LULU, It's in Grants Pass in Southern Oregon where I live.

thelittlecrumbs said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog! That smoothie looks delish! I'm not too fond of fish, but yours looks quite good!