Busy week- work, studying, football parties and Bible Study!

Last week my hubs took me to one of my favorites once-a-year-event: the country fair in Orange. And when I say country I don't mean line dancing country, I mean countries of the world.

I love it, Orange, as it is, is beautiful. The old town gathers at a circle, with a fountain and around it there are cute stores, like antique stores, thrift, coffee places and ethnic restaurants. But those side streets that take you to the circle dress up for this event and each one takes on to two of three countries and each country displays stands of their foods YUM! and beer, of course.

This year we went earlier than last one, because the previous time people started to drink and spill drinks on people. So we went for lunch and enjoy some Thai.

I ate the orange chicken and Brandon the chicken teriyaki.
Bu The way, that kid on the stroller looks a little old to be sitting there doesn't he?

There were different bands playing in different countries sections, there was an Irish band, a German one and a Pacific Islands one.

And next weekend is my birthday! Although I am celebrating the 24th, I'm sure something fun will come up!

and you? What are you planning for this weekend?

9 comments:

Miki's scrapbook said...

Hey, we were totally going to go to the fair, but we ended up spending more money than we should have, so we didn't, hehe. I'm surprised by the number of fairs sprouting everywhere! So cool! ;)

Hope you're making cool plans for your birthday! ;)

Miki.

Janette said...

I went to the street fair one year.. And I didn't like it cause I found the food was a little expensive. Do you agree? Or maybe it was all the drunk people everywhere.. I dunno..not my cup of tea you know? Did they have an Argentinian section???? ;-)

Have a great rest of the week Lula!!

Cuidate y abrazos,
Janette the Jongleur

Miki's scrapbook said...

What a great idea! :D I'll definitely let you know when we do something outdoors. It'd be so cool to meet you in person! ;)

Hugs!

Miki.

Megan Joy said...

I love outdoor festivals.

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

That looks like so much fun. I agree about the kid in the stroller.heheh

Love from Oregon USA,
Danielle
xoxoxoxo

plaid is the new black

my twitter

Janette said...

Heyyy Lula! I think your other comment got deleted some how.. and it wasn't me! I promise! I only got the one about where I live and that we should meet up... I totally agree! We should meet up some time!

miss_saraa said...

Mmmm Lula your orange chicken looks so good! It's making me hungry!

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

Hi. Just stopping by with a wave.

Love from Oregon USA,

Danielle
xoxoxoxo

pink and blue

my twitter

Michele said...

What a beautiful day! Did you try anything from Italian street? ;)

xoxo michele