Sunday outfit and hair






Hey!!! So I am getting ready for my trip to Argentina, studying, updating my passport, eating, watching the first Twilight movie (?) and shopping, black Friday. No, I did not go at 12 am, I went at 3 pm to Nordstrom Rack!

I put this outfit together with thee new things I got


Jeans, you already know, Forever 21 for 10 bucks
Boots, 30 bucks
the yellow top was $14.97 and the cashmere scarf only ten bucks!!

Do you think this compliments my figure? I know I am super curvy lately, to call it that... but I felt that this outfit although I liked it, it made me look big...



Then I went to Main St in my Seal Beach city and bought the belt on sale for $12.95 and I had the cardigan from Ross at a cheap price, but can't remember.

I tried this hair do and I think it turned out good, it's the typical poofy pony tail.

This outfit could have been finished two ways: a classy chic way with pearls or a earthly folk (?) way with wood made necklace and earrings:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and have a great week!

6 comments:

Miki's scrapbook said...

I think you look great in this outfit and yay for going to Argentina :p.

Have a great week!

Miki.

Head Health Nut said...

Hi Lula, love the outfit and happy travels!

You asked me on my blog what I ate to help me lose 25lbs in 3 months and what I ate during my month detox. In a nutshell: it was all natural, whole foods.

Here's a link to a bunch of hypo-allergenic recipes during the 2 months I wasn't detoxing: http://livelighter.org/category/healthy-recipes/allergy-friendly/

And for the month of detox, here's a bunch of recipes: http://livelighter.org/category/cleansing-detoxing/green-detox/

I'd also like to let you know I found out there's more to healthy weight loss than just the eating part, I covered it in "5 Steps to Losing 25 lbs in 3 Months": http://livelighter.org/how-i-lost-25-lbs-in-3-months/

Hope this helps and we'd be happy to see you on Live Lighter again!

Steph

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

LOVE your ponytail and the whole cute outfit! :D

Happy December!!

Janette said...

I like this outfit! It looks good on you! If I wore this I would look weird cause when I wear belts over my clothes I look unnatural.. lol

Anyway.. Hope you're having a blast in Argentina! Post some pics!

Janette, the Jongleur

Melissa said...

I hope you're having fun in Argentina! And yellow is a great color on you!

Melissa
miss-melissa.com

styleforlife said...

Darling outfit. Shall we follow each other? I would love it!!!!
xxx Emily of ELVIntage