Two birds

I really really love this song and I think you will love it too.



I just thought of it thinking on this double-fashion-post. I'm no expert, but I think I'm pretty good at budgeting. I have said before that we try to live by Dave Ramsey's rules on financing.
It is easier to do it in the US than in Argentina, that's for sure. Thanks to capitalism and mass production, we have the extra things that go to Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshall's, etc.

Well, here are the last two outfits I wore this week.


Knitted dress, Ross: $10
Jeans, Forever 21: $10
Boots: affordable asian store: $20

Dress, Forever 21: $20
Leggins, Ross: $4.99
Ankle Boots: $30

I hope you take me on going to these places to shop for clothes. I know some people like to but expensive stuff, but trust me, if you think you need to spend more or you don't make it till the end of the month, cut the every day Starbucks, make your own coffee, but fake nails at target for $5 (they look awesome!) and buy at Ross, but not so often :P

Hope you start the week like we Argentines say Pum! Para arriba! meaning, Poom! Up!

7 comments:

Miki's scrapbook said...

Adorable outfits, Lula! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Amy Sullivan said...

Clicked over from Michelle's. Super fun place. Do you know that site Kendi Everyday? I think that's what it's called. . .I just discovered it, and she does all kinds of fun clothes things too.

Nice meeting you!

Courtney said...

Can I just say that your hair is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Cute outfits too...

miss_saraa said...

i LOVE the dress from forever 21! you look fab!

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

Good Advice. I've really cut down on spending myself. I agree with everything that you said.
AND You look so cute!!

Love from Oregon USA,
Danielle
xoxoxoxo

danielle celeste

Sara said...

Don't forget about Nordstrom Rack - you can find some pretty cheap things there too that are "designer" (from seasons past of course!!) And... if you're ever in Scottsdale, AZ they have "Last Chance Nordstrom" - which is even chepaer than Nordstrom Rack. And Kohl's has lots of awesome coupons which can make their sales stuff even more awesome!

~julee~ said...

Great outfits (and you have such beautiful hair)!