Awesome time... but...






I MISS MY NEPHEW!! I keep watching and watching this video (and others I have)

video

We had Christmas Eve at my hubby's paternal side of the family, we opened presents (we got great ones! Thank you God!) and today we woke up, went to church and came back to have an amazing lunch. Then, we opened more presents! I am spoiled!


But i don't know if it's this time of the month or the fact that I had to leave my baby nephew in Argentina, but I miss my family more than ever! I cry sometimes just to think about it :(
How was your Christmas?

3 comments:

Danielle Celeste Couture said...

It looks you have been very busy, girl. I'm glad you had a safe trip to visit your family. Congratulations on your B.A.

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Cute blog lady!

Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

Awwwww! How could you NOT miss that adorable little guy! :(

Don't be sad....I bet they miss you lots, too! :D