Puff Pastry chicken- not a light recipe

So I have been on a kind of challenge. Every day, even though I work from 8-10 hours a day, I try to cook a yummy recipe. A lot of them come from Pinterest. Sometimes, when I can really really tired, especially if I did overtime and come home at eight, I don't cook. But I try to make an effort anyway to 1, cook healthy and 2, save money.

I've been wanting to do this recipe for a long time. And I finally did, with my modifications.

I stuffed the puff pastry with chicken, part skim mozzarella cheese, a little bit of cream cheese and some blue cheese.

Here's mine:

What do you think?

Lucia

4 comments:

~julee~ said...

How did it turn out? I'd like to try a vegetarian version of this!

julee @ diylouisville.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yumm!

Miki said...

It looks like a great recipe!

Sweet dreams! ;)

Amelie P. said...

This looks great! I'm so trying it this weekend! I'll let you know how it turn out :D