Motivation!

Have you added me to my facebook? I have created a Blog page but as the blog is going to change really soon (new name, new everything), I don't want you to miss out on the fun updates I post on facebook.

I try to write at least one poem a day, like I've already said, and I also post motivational pictures that have to do with 3 things: writing, eating healthy and exercising. I also post my daily outfits on there!

My name is Lucia Belen Metcalf, and please send me a message if you're adding me.


I wanted to share with you some of these things:



Here's a bilingual version of a poem! Photo: Miss Capricho 

 I wish I could get off work early so I can have sunlight and run like this

Wouldn't it be great to have a personal chef for you?


The reason why I am doing this is because it helps me to live what I preach. Once I put it public people know I am eating healthy and exercising and writing as well!

You wouldn't believe the amount of blog on tumblr there are so motivational!!

Have a great weekend! And do what the poem says :P



4 comments:

Lalu Fernández said...

I can't wait to eat healthy, organic food again.
I found some pages on stumbleupon that I've been saving with stuff that I think will interest you now =)

Love you!

Lucia M. said...

show me!!!! Love you too!

Miki said...

Ah, I need to go back to exercising regularly. Ever since I started working I kinda stopped working out as much as I used to; I get home tired, both mentally and physically.

And yes, it'd be so neat to have a personal chef, ha! :p

Hope your week's off to a great start! ;D

Hugs!

Miki.

Lucia M. said...

Miki: exercise will help you with both, it releases stress and makes your body stronger!