Me vs Kim Kardashian

Have you seen Kim Kardashian's pregnancy outfits lately? I know that the bigger you are the harder it is to keep a cool look, but I would think that with the amount of dollars Kim spends in Personal Shoppers, Image Assistants and clothes, she'd be able to come up with outfits that complement her figure more.

I am not saying that I achieve amazing pregnancy looks, and my belly is still not huge so we'll see what happens later, but I repeat, I think with all that money I'd put out something better. And I believe I am able to dress my belly good with little money, perhaps better than Kim? No offense Kim, I think you're beautiful, but even Perez Hilton wants to give you fashion advice!

Let's see some of her looks:
 This dress does not complement her at all. She looks bigger because of the shape of the dress, and white enlarges as well.
I don't like this one either. Yes, we want something loose and flowy but to be flowy in the right places. 


I don't like the way this falls on her body, what do you think?

I do love this dress, I give her that, but she was barely showing here, I don't know if it'd be good for a bigger belly. 

Now let's see some of the looks I've been pulling off, maybe I need some advice too. 


You remeber this look from yesterday's post  when I went for tea with Anna. Well, look at the difference. 


I was so slimmer here. I am basically wearing the same except with some blue tights I bought on ebay (very durable, for $4)


 Belly growing.


A close up for you to see the fabric of the dress. I got some questions regarding why I matched the shoes with a blue dress and it's because the dress has teal too. :) This necklace was given to me by my sister in law for Christmas one year and has huge success among my friends. I found a similar version on ebay to give out to other friends. Search for "peacock necklace" and you should be able to find it. 

 Another look you saw in the past:
I think this dress fits me way better than the previous blue one.

Do you remember this dress? Remember how I used to looked? This is when I wanted to spend time doing my hair:
This is back in 2011 if I remember correctly, for a winter baby shower.

But more on pregnancy!
The dress is a little short to wear (at least for me) without tights to I like to wear them with that and boots, or heels or whatever I feel like that day. 

Blowing kisses to my co worker Sylvie. 



You've seen this last look a few days ago, but I wanted to do a recap.




This one is the same dress but when I was 10 weeks pregnant:


Another way to wear this dress! Nude pumps, white cotton cardigan(All Ross) and a off white Zara purse.
 Before I gained more than 15 lbs... sigh... should have kept my diet.


A few more pregnancy looks with dresses (bathroom photos)


 



  And of course, this is only dresses. I will post some looks with jeans in the near future, so I can show you how I am wearing the regular jeans before going to maternity ones.

Here's one when I was around 13 weeks, still not shoring much.



Floral Zara blazer, Charlotte Russe blue pumps, Forever 21 jeans and Nordstrom's rack white tea.


What do you think of my looks? Any advice you can give me? If you're expecting, what is your favorite outfit to feel comfortable but dressy at the same time? 




4 comments:

Talita said...

All of this are lovely but i think when you will be more near the birth, you will wearing longer dresses.

Lula said...

Yes, I agree! Already bought some!

Lalu said...

I love the blue one, the first one!

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

Your outfits are so cute! And I agree, Kim hasn't been choosing the most flattering clothes during her pregnancy.