Out and about - Let's have tea!

In the last couple of months I have been absent from the blogosphere but I have been living a life :P

Here are some of the things I've been doing either alone, with hubby or friends. Most of the times I go out  I forget to take photos, so I probably did a lot more things than what I documented. Believe me.

My friend Anna had given me a coupon for an afternoon tea for two at a Tea House in Costa Mesa for my birthday,  and I invited her to come with me. The place is called The Queen's Bakery and it's a beautiful place to sit down and have tea!

Let's start with what I wore that day:
Beautiful teal and blue dress from Ross ($13), teal green pumps from Charlotte Russe ($20 or free with a coupon)



Make up and cardigan from Nordstrom's Rack ($15.99)


Inside of the tea house. Yes, I need to work on my photo skills.

Anna and me :)

We both liked it, but we weren't sure if we'd go again without a coupon deal. Although it's a very cute place to check out though if you get the Groupon deal!

No comments: