Pregnancy fashion inspiration

Here are some looks I'd like to pull off soon. Tomorrow I am going to Ross with MaryAnne and I hope to find good deals on pregnancy clothes. I didn't want to buy pregnancy clothes per se, but today my jeans were piercing my belly and I think it's time to get some pregnancy jeans.

I bought a few dresses in my last trip to Ross that I will be showing during the summer.

What I want to get tomorrow is a black long dress, or a stripped one, and a black knee high loose skirt, besides from the jeans and the shorts.

Looks I love:
 Photo from here

  Photo from here

I happen to have a pair of mustard jeans (well, my husband does :P) and I have a chambray as well! Need a stripped tee, perhaps like this one:
Photo from here

 Photo from here

 I want this dress!!
 Photo from here
Does she wear maternity jeans or normal ones? Hmmmm
 Photo from here


Check this girl's blog, she's awesome putting outfits together!

I do have a question though: why are they making all the dresses with horizontal stripes  when vertical ones are the ones who slim you down?

3 comments:

Talita said...

I think: dresses by vertical stripes, jeans and blouses.

Anonymous said...

You have to buy some maternity jeans ....sooo much more comfy!-Kelly

Anonymous said...

They also sell belly bands that allow you to wear your normal jeans longer...you keep your jeans unbuttoned and unzipped and wear the band around the waistband and voila!