Summer must haves

It's Monday again... I don't know if it's because I am pregnant, but it's getting harder and harder to get out of bed lately. I've been trying to convince my hubby into getting a Cal-King size bed, maybe that will help me sleep better...

How is your Monday going?

Considering I went to church yesterday on a 100 degree weather with jeans, a tee and a cardigan, I made sure I wouldn't do the same mistake again and wore one of the dresses I bought at Ross (will show you in a future post).

This weekend was pretty eventful. Our church had the 3rd annual Women's tea, which was awesome as usual (also to come in previous post). Later we went to dinner to Outback to celebrate my brother in law's graduation and Sunday, as you all know, was mother's day.

Thinking about the heat that we're encountering lately, I thought of creating a list of staple items that we all must have this summer, especially if you have a growing bump like me.

Summer staples



I got a denim jacket at Ross to pair up with any summer dress I wear, especially at night. And an off-wghite faux leather jacket as well.

Maxi dresses are a must. Or maxi skirts.

Wedges are super comfortable if you want to keep the height that a heel would give you but without the pressure. I find them pretty comfy at least.

Flats, of course.

Sunglasses.

Shorts, or in my case, maternity shorts.

Flowy and lose tees.

And last but not least, lots of ideas to wear your hair up to be comfy, still look pretty and above all, avoid the heat! I got a hair cut Friday as well and thinned out my big cat!

What are your summer must haves?

No comments: