Tourist visa

My mom went to the embassy this morning to request a tourist visa to come visit me and she got approved!! We lived some difficult couple of days biting our nails with anxiety about this issue because the diplomats at the US Embassy can be arbitrary  rude and strict. But we prayed and we prayed and God placed a very cordial and polite young woman to handle my mom's case and she got approved!




I was so excited about the possibility of having her come here and help me out with the nursery, items to buy and help with Baby M once he's here! Now I can plan away!

On another note, here are some outfits to go to work. If you follow me on facebook you might have seen these. I know, I know, it's spring already, so these ones are a little dated. Although, I still see women wear boots. I don't know how I feel about that.




That's me pre pregnancy body, with a purple shirt from Marhsalls, jeans from Forever 21 and camel boots. 


I looove this outfit and how skinny I was. Skirt and shirt from Marshalls, black pumps from Forever 21 and polka dots tights from Ebay.

What did you do this weekend? Follow the Laughing Without an Accent Facebook Page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

lol