Weekend fun with friends



After going to a Tea House with Anna, my friend Jaime was excited about going to a Tea House as well, and after I told her that I found a Groupon deal for a place near my house, she wanted in. We had tea for $13 each. Luckily, she lives nearby, so it was a good deal as she didn't have to spend on gas.

We really liked this tea house. First, it had a really "old look" feel. Second, it had a lot of sunlight in, unlike the previous tea house I went to. I think the food was slightly better too. We started with either soup or salad. Then tea sandwiches, scones with Devonshire cream and jam and then dessert. I still don't know what Devonshire cream is but it was yummy. Anyone?

Jaime and I had a blast. I ordered the house herbal tea that tasted amazing! And we had fun dressing up with the hats they had around.



Outfit: blouse with ruffle neck from Marshall's ($20). This skirt I bought it in Argentina a long time ago and I've been in love since. This was the first time, after some pounds lost that I wore it again. I also wore a red Zara blazer ($25 on ebay) and red pumps from Charlotte Russe ($20).

Here are some "artistic" photos I took back in 2006 when I first got this skirt. Why don't I take pictures like this anymore I wonder? I don't know. And this wasn't a great picture camera, I wonder if I still have it... Ok, they're not great, but better than the ones I take from my work bathroom...





The tea house is called McKenna's Tea Cottage in Main St and Electric, Seal Beach and has really friendly staff. Check it out!

1 comment:

Lincoln Madison said...

Telcan.net offers international Business Phone Service and global call forwarding with no term contracts, low rates without sacrificing quality, and loads of useful features like fax forwarding, free multiple call processing, time of day routing, and voicemail to email options.