Belly bump update

I am approaching the 37 weeks and this is how I look in a bikini :O





 Not too embarassed to say that I gained abput 36 lbs so far. It's more than what I wanted originally, but it is what it is at this point. We'll have to work harder once baby pops out!

Here's another one of the 36th week




Week 35: I had an amazing  baby shower, thanks to my awesome family and friends. My mother in law, Beth, my two friends Kristin and Kelly, and Kelly's mom, Cherie, helped to make this day super special! 
I am wearing this beautiful dress I found at Ross for only $13.99 and that you will see also in my maternity photo shoot.

Here's the day of the shower:

And here's a sneak peak at my maternity photo shoot, thanks to the talented Johnna King.


 These are other looks from weeks 35-36.

Dress from Ross for $8.99, and denim shirt for $17.99 .


 Maternity jeans: $14.99 Ross, Polka Dot blouse: Nordstrom's Rack, $20, sandals: Burlington Coat Factory, $12.99

And me and my sis in law bumping bellies!

No comments: