William is 16 weeks old!

Hello all,

it's been quite awhile! As you may guess, my baby boy was born Sept 30th!




I was a week overdue and was scheduled to be induced. I got admitted at midnight and started on the pitocin. I went to sleep, but in the middle of the night I was shot with something and they said they stopped the pitocin because the baby's heart rate was dropping. My husband threw up all night and my dad cried when he found out. I was totally passed out.

I think they didn't administered the epidural until the morning but oh I felt some contractions and I am glad I chose the route I chose. I was in labor all day until 10 pm. I pushed but the baby wasn't coming down and his heart rate dropping really low. We didn't know, but he had the cord around his neck twice. I went to have c-section and I must say that it was the easiest part of all, compared to breastfeeding challenges! But you guys don't want to read all of that!

With you,

William Dale by Brandi O'Neall Photography















No comments: