A night out in Hollywood dressed by Ross

You might remember this outfit from the Hollywood night out when we went to Birds. I forgot to describe you what we were wearing.

Except the shirt my hubby is wearing, that was a gift from his mom, everything else was purchased at my beloved Ross (they should start paying me for endorsments!).My goal is for you to discover how much cheaper you can get clothes when you buy here!



This dress is absolutely gorgeous, I love the sleeves and it has a triangle opened in the back. This dress was about 13.99.
The wedges were about 16.99. I was also wearing them for my baby shower when I was super pregnant! They're that comfortable.

My hubby's look: mustard denim pants from Ross: $20 and brown shoes from same store $16.99



Here's a look at the baby shower look. I purchased that dress at Ross too. I was hooked! It's not maternity but it seemed pretty versatile.
















And here's the finished night out look with a faux whilte leather jacket from Ross that I bought for $17. It's more than what I usually like to spend but I had lost a white one like that that my mother in law gave me and I really missed. it.


Going back to the dress I wore at my baby shower, I also wore it for our anniversary dinner this past April 18th. To be completely honest, due to my weight gain I can say I looked better on it when I was pregnant!

Here I am wearing Charlotte Russe's wedges I purchased for 5 DOLLARS! My hubby is wearing a shirt from Nordstrom's Rack ($25). Jeans were a present and I think he's wearing the same shoes as above.

What is your favorite outfit to wear on a night out on the town?

No comments: