Make up inspiration by Bethany Mota

I don't know if you've heard of Bethany Mota but she's a huge You Tube sensation. She's only 18 and has more than 6 million subscribers. I was checking out her latest video and got inspired on her Easter make up tutorial and this is what came out.

Check out her video here.


 I tried to copy what she did on her eyes using colors I got from a palette from ULTA. I used my regular liquid Rimmel Clean Finish foundation (230 Warm Ivory) and powder foundation Maybeline DREAM Matte Powder (I also use Loreal sometimes) and blush from Loreal True Match (C7-8 spiced plum). The lip shimmer is from the ULTA pallete as well and the mascara is Wet n Wild megalength. I used black eye shadow as eyeliner because I don't currently have liquid one.


And this is with hair and clothes ready to go have dinner with friends. 


The close ups make me paler than I am :P. What do you think? Did I pull it off?

2 comments:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Yes, I think you did! You look very pretty and quite radiant:) Hope the dinner was fun!

Lula said...

Thank you so much!