Argentina won't be crying for much longer!

We are going to Argentina!

Yes, if you know me, you know that's where I am from. My whole family lives there, except for my mom who's currently visiting, but normally, I am the only one of my family who got the privilege of living in this amazing country.

"And I am proud to be an American..."



But I was Argentinean first! And even though things are terrible financially over there and it can be so frustrating for people there, I am what I am, and I miss it. I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss some parts of the culture, the food, the ice cream (which is the best in Latin America)

Photo credit
I thought we weren't going to go any time soon. My hubby kept saying it was going to be a few years because it's expensive to travel, mostly because of the plane ticket, because the rest is pretty cheap with the dollar exchange. A good thing for us, not Argentine's.

So my youngest sister Jazmin is getting married. We didn't think we were going to make for several different reasons. Money, time off, you name it. But all of a sudden -I mean, after a lot of prayer and consideration- my hubby is back at school, off work and we find ourselves with 7 weeks of school break between December and January.

The funniest thing is, I thought my sis was getting married in November, and there was no way my hubby was going to be able to miss school for so long. But my mom the other day informed me that no, Jazmin is not getting married in November, she's getting married in December!

December 6th. Still not possible for us to go, because school ends Dec 12th for my hubs. After some discussion in my household and talking and talking, my sister decided to move her wedding date to Dec 14th SO WE CAN BE THERE!!!

Isn't that great?? I get to go and be a BRIDESMAID! For the first time! I don't have to miss my sister's wedding, my family gets to meet William finally. Needless to say my dad is beyond excited, all of them! AND I get to be with my family for SEVEN WEEKS!

I will try my best to make a travel journal of this blog, because we have a lot of adventures planned! But forgive me if I get lazy to write.

Now on to planning the trip of a lifetime! When I say this is my dream trip my husband says, "no, this is not your dream trip, your dream one is Paris". Well, maybe, but this is a dream one too, and you'll see why.

No comments: