QUOTES AND ART FOR YOUR JOURNAL, PLANNER OR WALL

Hi! I hope you've been enjoying (or at least eyeing) my latests posts. As you can see I have been dedicating a lot of time on decorating my journal.

I wanted to share some resources in case you're interested in doing something like this. First off, let me tell you that a lot of my fellow bloggers and friends on Instagram decorate their daily planners. One of those is Janette, the creator of PocketLetters. Also, there's a Planner Society where you can subscribe for their monthly kits with super cute crafts that you can use to decorate your planner.




You can follow Janette on Instagran here and the Planner Society here!

Now with that said, I want to share some things that you can print (some are free and some you have to pay for) and paste in your journal, planner or you can frame to hang on you wall. I am planning on framing some of these and hanging them on a wall that is going to face my desk.




Aren't these cute? You can buy these  here
 I couldn;t find a source for this to buy, I found it on Pinterest.


This one is free here
Free printable here. Check out all her free printables because she has some cute things for the planner or scrapbook as well!

Hope you liked these!

Oh, I don't want to forget this one that my friend Miki showed me.


Free printable here

No comments: