Treat yo' self

I told you I would show you the workout clothes I've bought for super cheap, so here I am!

Tops are from Walmart and bottoms are from Ross. The bottoms were all $14.99 but unfortunately, I can't link them to you because you know Ross doesn't sell online. The tanks I got from Walmart are really good quality but they run a little small so make sure to use the measure finder.




 Push yourself tank: $4.96
 Blue tank:  $5
 Gotta run tank: $4.96


 Practice makes perfect tank: $4.96 There are so many more motivation work out tank tops at Walmart.com! I want to buy more but... can't.

 Hanes color V neck pocket tee: $4 (I bought 5 different colors)

Pink striped tank: $5


There you have it, you can look cute (if you consider this cute, I do!) for little money (about $20 per outfit) while you work your way up to be wealthy and be able to afford Victoria Secret's active wear, Lululemon's or Lorna Jane's. However, I think Walmart has really nice stuff!

 By the way, VS's semi annual sale is on right now!



2 comments: