MOTIVATION TANK TOPS FROM WALMART

Hello! Happy Monday!

Hope you're having a good start of the week! 

In a previous post I've shared with you about the awesome tank tops I bought to work out! 

I really wanted two more that I saw on the website, so when I had to do a purchase for a mattress cover, I added those two and got free shipping :)




Work harder tank in purple: $4.96 here
 Live for the run tank in gray: $4.96 here

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men" Colossians 3:23



  •  "I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free."  Psalm 119:32
  • "Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24
I can't wait to run on these! I have been wearing the ones i previously bought and they're super comfy and great quality! I will try my best to do a mini shoot with all of them on!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post because I will teach you how to make these awesome Argentinean empanadas!




And remember that: 







What? 

No comments: