ANTIOXIDANT BLAST JUICE RECIPE - SUPER REFRESHING!

Man it's been sooo hot here lately! We always say that Southern California has the perfect weather but these last couple of days have been so humid and we don't have air conditioner in our apartment! Needless to say I've been so tempted to go to the mall to find refuge from the heat and shop shop shop. or go to Michael's and hit all of the other crafting stores.




Instead, I am left with trying new juice recipes to keep me on track. Can't say I've on track completely, I am having a hard week! But I did create this yummy refreshing juice with fruits that are so good for you.

Strawberries 1 cup
Blueberries 1 cup
Apples 2
Mint 10-15 leaves


Juice it all!

Oh so refreshing! If you need it cold in the moment, blend it with some ice and yum!

Hope you enjoy it and please send you favorite juice recipes over this way that I'm starting to get bored with the ones I always make!



No comments: