DIY AND FREE RESOURCES TO DECORATE YOUR JOURNAL OR PLANNER

Howdy!

I wanted to share with you some of these things I have been using and enjoying courtesy of fellow bloggers who are amazing!

The first idea, these DYI paper clips with washi tapes, I discovered at Belinda Selene's blog. She's so talented and creative! Check this post for more ideas on DYIs for your planner or journal.










The second idea are free printables! I got them from three different sites:

1) Belinda Selene's, click here to download it.
Photo from Belinda Selene

2) Vintage Glam Studio has pages and pages of printables that are adorable! Examples:

Vintage Glam Studio
3) Beautiholics Annonymous has two sets of different kind of printables, motivational, fashion and biblical. Make sure to check for both her posts!

Photo from Beautiholics Annonymous


I went to nearest Fedex Kinkos and printed them there. Each color pages is $.59 plus taxes.

There are tons of free and very affordable thingys to decorate your planner or journal online! I found most of these on Pinterest!

This is what I did with the Tiffany and Co. spread plus a few elements extra:



Follow me on Instagram to keep looking inside my journal and planner.
Hope these freebies are useful!

What do you use to decorate your planner or journal? Got any freebies to recommend for me?


No comments: