MICHAEL'S SMART HAUL/3

Oops I did it again! Yes, I went to Michael's. This time, I had a really good strategy. This is what I had:
4 50% off coupons from Joanne's fabrics (yes, they honor them)
1 40% off coupon from Michael's. 


I went through the store and I thought very well of what I really wanted to buy. The were a couple of things I wanted for sure, a paper punch that rounded corners, and some cute washi tapes that I always hesitated to but because of the price. 

So I selected 5 items and I went to the cashier to do 5 different transactions, as follows:



 Washi tapes at $4.99 @ 50% off: $2.69
 Punch corner $12.99 plus 2 sests of 4 stamps @ 1.50= $10.25

 Heidi Swapp stickers were already 40% off so I snatched some at 2.50 and the washi tape was also $2.50.



 Paper punch at 3,99 @ 50% off= $2.15? If I am reading correctly.
And lastly, card paper at $5.99 with a 40% off= 3.88.

This will be the last Michael's hail in a while because I've been going too much. It's time to put all those supplies to good use and create tons of stuff! (I do have a Daiso Japan haul pending that I will post in the near future, if you're interested!).

It's safe to say that after going to Tuesday Morning, Joanne's and Hobby Lobby (where they have cutr washi tape) my favorite place for crafts is Michael's!
What's yours?


No comments: