MY JOURNALING PAGES


If you follow me on Instagram you know that I got into the whole planner thing. Sigh, yes, yes, I caved. It's so much fun! The difference between decorating my journal like I do, is that you get to look at the planner more often (every day, I hope) and it motivated you more to plan and do what the planner says. I have to work on that a little bit more, I confess! 





But I didn't want to stop creating pages for my journal because that is something that, I feel, is very unique to me. A lot of people decorate their planners and they do it beautifully, and every one with a distinct style that I love to admire, however, I don't want to get lost in that and forget about what I like to make. Not that the planner pages I made weren't mine but I use other supplies. Without further ado I will proceed to share some pages with you. Please let me know in the comments if you'd like to see the pages post written (I write in Spanish mostly so don't get too excited to know my secrets). I posted some on Instagram.

 Every new page I make, I fall in love with it more and more.








1 comment:

SouthernBeautyBible said...

I love this idea!! I am not good enough with my time to manage something like this and my three planners, but I LOVE IT!