PINEAPPLES AND FLAMINGOS HAVE TAKEN OVER - FREEBIE PLANNER STICKERS!

Hey all! Double post today! I wanted to share with y'all this spread that I put together from images I found on Pinterest. You've seen the obsession for pineapples and flamingos right? Well, it's contagious because I also wanted to fill my planner with these!





These images are copyrighted so please enjoy for personal use only. Download here. If you have a theme that you would like me to do please let me know!

I am also posting one of my many go to summer outfits, check it out here and have a Happy Monday!

5 comments:

Camillia Mason said...

Love the pineapples. do you do requests?

denisedlol said...

Technically this is not copyrighted to you.Since you used images found on pinterest without permission (copyright for those belongs to each artist). You're breaking the law unless you asked permission from each and every artist and can in no way consider this copyrighted to you. And if they find out they can get you in some serious trouble.

HunBunHead said...

She didn't say that they are copyrighted to her, only that they're copyrighted.

outonawhim said...

I love these! I'm new to making planner stickers. Do you know of a good tutorial where I can learn how to make these into a cut file?

Muse111 said...

Browsing Pinterest and found this post. I love these but have no idea what planner they will fit in.