TROPICAL ESCAPE JUICE RECIPE

Aloha!


As you know I have been juicing a lot. Some juices are really good and others take a little bit of adjusting to start liking them. Others are downright gross.


I usually go to JuiceRecipes.com to make my juices. I already know what to buy without a list to make my 10 favorite ones. But it can get boring, I am not going to lie. Sometimes I'm like: oh not this again!

There are moments when I feel creative and I experiment with my favorite flavors. For example, there no recipe on that website that combines mango, coconut and pineapple together, therefore, I make it!



2 cups of pineapple
1 can of coconut water (cold better so you can drink the juice as soon as you make it OR you can pout it over ice)
1 mango
1 orange

Juice all the fruits, mix with the coconut water and pour over ice!
Enjoy!




2 comments:

ChichaJo said...

Sounds delicious! I need more fresh juices and smoothies in my life!

Love the succulent too :)

Lula Fernandez said...

Thank you! I'm sure you could create some yummy ones!