WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL AND WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE

I am 10 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight!! My first goal weight is/was 160 because that's what I weighed when I got pregnant with Will. Actually, I weighed 158 but I am rounding up, lol. Eeek that was hard to say how much I weigh :/ but I want you to know that I am a very open and genuine person and I like to keep it real :P



My ultimate goal weight is 145 and I have to keep working hard and making the right food decisions! So far, I am proud at my self control, something that I struggled all my life when it comes to food. But lately I find myself choosing really clean meals, skipping snacks, saying no to empty calories. Woo hoo!
If you're wondering how I am doing it, I do juice fasts every few weeks of 7-12 days, I run and I do HIIT training (although I have to do more). 
Starting my weight loss journal has helped me so much to stay focused!
Here are a few more pages of my weight loss journal!
What has helped you lose weight or stick to a healthy routine? Share it with me!



Walk this way>>>>>>; OUT the door and run! Yay it's Friday! Have a great weekend!

No comments: