WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL AND WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE

These last week has been so hard! I struggled a lot with staying way from bad things and I didn't feel like juicing that much.

I went running every day though!
But I have yet to make the time for some HIIT and muscle work.
Maybe I am struggling because I am not really going to this journal as much as I used to, and looking at these pages did give me motivation, so as I am writing this I am realizing some important things about this past week. Also, my running buddy got injured and stopped doing impact workouts for the moment which sends me straight to the couch because having a buddy is so important! Like I said I have been running with my boy in the stroller but it's way harder to do it, especially lately that's been so humid here.

As far as the weight goes... no change. After the last update it's been the same!




No comments: