BEAUTY AND MAKE UP INSPIRED PLANNER STICKER SPREAD - FREEBIE (and last week's spread)

Hi loves! I hope ypu're having a great weekend! If you haven't started your next week's layout and need some inspiration here's some for you: these free spread of stickers inspired by make up and beauty!






I put this together with pictures I found on Pinterest so please enjoy them as personal use only, as I don't own the right to them.

The planner hobbie is getting into a good swing even though I don't have the finances to get truly addicted and oh, let me tell you there's something new every day you want to buy, right? Be it tassels, clips, inserts, stickers, another planner you name it. I try to make my own supplies and goodies and that's why I make these spreads. Sometimes i have to be very careful with my heart and check if I am coveting or being discontent. Especially after being over on Instagram where there's so much eye candy photographed by super talented planner buddies. It's all good, like the Bible says, there's a time for everything.

Below is last week's spread with the sticker's I posted previously (click here to download them)






No comments: