BUT FIRST, COFFEE PRINTABLE PLANNER STICKERS!


I never thought coffee would be a year round passion until I became a coffee person, of course. (And I have an iced coffee recipe planned to post here). In Argentina the cold/iced/frapuccino costume is pretty much new, so growing up there I never had iced or cold coffee. Coffee was served hot and that was it. But Argentine coffee is SO GOOD!!!




There seems to be several common denomitators with #plannergirls and #planneraddicts and our other million name/hash tags and that is COFFEE!

So I thought, why not make a coffee printable spread for ma lady friends planner crazies?


You may download it here! Just remember that I don't own the rights to this pictures and they should be used for personal use only. Enjoy!

Also, if you want amazing free planner stickers, head over to Vintage Glam Studio!





4 comments:

Amber MacNeil said...

Love, love, love!!! Thank you!

Hetty said...

Love them,thanks!

Deonna Bemish said...

Awesome! Thank you!

Sara Dee said...

so fun! Love your top coffee pic! thanks for the stickers!! :D