INSTANTANEOUS - MY DAILY MAKE UP LOOKS

How easy is it to snap a picture with your phone and share it to the world? Way easier than download it and post it on here, that's for sure! But I don't want to leave those who read me and don't follow me on Instagram (although you should) without those daily moments I capture and post directly on Instagram, Twitter and my Facebook Page (see previous post as well).


In this post I want to share with you the different make up looks and supplies (do we call them that?) that I've been using these last few days. I've been trying to always highlight inner beauty when I post a picture of myself. Not because looking our best isn't important, but because it's not the most important. If we inside are not striving to be better as a person, as a woman, as a wife, as a mom, whatever out role is, the fifteen layers of make up won't do anything covering up what comes out from our heart.

"Your beauty (...) it should be that of inner self, the unfailing beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight" 1 Peter 3:3-4, Holy Bible


"The older you get, the more you realize the way you look is a reflection of how you treat yourself" Hope Davis



"There is a kind of beauty in imperfection" Conrad Hall





"A smile says much more than five layers of foundation, foundation is on the surface, a smile comes from your soul" Lula Metcalf, yes that's me!


"No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful" Eleanor Roosevelt


"Always wear a smile and you won't suffer wardrobe malfunction!" Lula Metcalf (Fernandez)

"Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face" Victor Hugo



"A smile is always picture perfect regardless of how imperfect your smile is" Me


No comments: