MY FAVORITE MASCARA

Hi guys!! I just wanted to share a quick post with you. I have been trying a few different mascaras, especially Wet 'n Wild and Loreal and I gotta say the  L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara is my favorite mascara so far! I use it in Carbon Black.



I'll share some recent photos of my recent make up looks with you, even though they might or might now feature long eye lashes lol


If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen these already so I apologize!

I love that is not very pricey and it gives you a ton of volume without smudging my eye lashes! I already have semi long eye lashes, therefore I don't need a lot more but it's always nice to have your eyes pop. It definitely makes a difference!



Wet 'n Wild's mascaras are a little cheaper than the Loreal one so that's a great affordable option. However, if you want a lot of volume go with this one!

Here's a pic of me and this random guy I met at an elevator and asked if I could take a duck face pic with, he said "sure!". J/k he's my hubby.

And here's a photo of my creepy eye

I'm watching you!
I wish you could see the effect better! You'll have to trust me on this one. But honestly, I've seen a lot of beauty gurus use this mascara!


What is your favorite mascara?

No comments: