MY JOURNALING PAGES

Hello my beloved reader! If you came to the blog today and were wondering why there were only pictures and no words on this post, I have to tell you I'm so sorry! I scheduled this post to go live and I got so distracted and excited with the birth of my niece that I forgot to write it! I am so so so sorry! But welcome back, and let's take a look at the latest pages of my journal:


As you can tell, I love flowers!
I also love perfume bottles, better if they're filled.
I chose the picture of the shoes on the right because it reminds me of hiking, one of the ultimate favorite things for me to do.


This one above is one of my favorite pages for some reason.
Another favorite.
And another. Ok Lucia, make up your mind. What's your favorite? Do you craft? Do you keep a journal, a planner? Are you obessed with washi tape like me? Let me know! I want to get to know you as well!


No comments: