WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL AND WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE


Hey guys! First off, I want to confess that I haven't lost any weight. Yup. I'd rather be honest with you in documenting my journey and not give you false results. But I thought it'd be a good idea to keep these posts in order to motivate us and keep me accountable, and I also want to keep showing you the pages I make for my weight loss journal. I have to admit he has been a bit abandoned. 




Lately there's been all kind of excuses not to eat healthy or stick to my juice fasts. I have the fridge full of mason jars with juices I juiced yesterday but today we went to a dinner party and of course I ate. It was eggplant parmesan, salad, garlic bread... oh well. Can I say "I will juice tomorrow"? Is that allowed. I know we hear it all the time but... there's nothing else I can say.

Oops don't break your neck trying to look at this picture. Rafting!! I love white water rafting, LOVE IT. And horse back riding too! We did both on our last trip to Argentina, snif. 

I
Yes, I want to be skinny, at least my version of skinny but why is it so hard to stick to it lately. I've already lost 20 lbs (last month?) and I know what works and what doesn't and yet... I do what doesn't work! The good thing is: I HAVEN'T GAINED! That is a very good thing. I have been walking, running and doing some (one) Body Rock workout.

Do you have any tips on how to get back on the wagon? Not even becoming planner obsessed has helped that much, yet.
I need to keep opening these pages every day (and my Bible) to hold me accountable and remind me of why I am doing what I am doing.
"Let all that you do, be done in love"  1 Corinthians 16:14.

No comments: