CURRENT READING LIST (AND WISH LIST)

I happen to go through stages as a book lover. Yes, I am a BA in Literature. I chose that as my life career, so shouldn't I love to read all the time? I do! Don't get me wrong. But sometimes I go through this stage where I almost forget books are so amazing. Maybe I read a really bad book and it kind of ruins the mood for a bit. Other times I get obsessed with a TV show and I binge watch in Netflix, and other times I just focus on other aspects of life. But when I go back to reading, I want to make a full time job! I don't want to put good books down and I want to read one after another and never stop because I know I will never have enough time to read all the books I want to read. 



So, from this picture:
-The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, I took it back to the library because I wasn't choosing it over the others and when I did I had to force myself. Ain't nobody got time for that! I have a rule, because time is limited, I will only read a book that calls me in and grips me almost immediately. 
-Fangirl, read, will write review soon. 
-Entwined, reading, good so far.
-Me and Earl and the dying girl, read a few pages, good so far. 
-Chloe by Design, read a few pages but seems a little too young for me, we'll see.
-The Jewel, can't wait to start it!

 Today I went to the library and I had to take these three (more books):
Because I had started Anna and the French Kiss and was told to give it a second chance.
Because I had started This is so Not Happening from the "He's so/she's so" series and never finished it.
Because I was intrigued by Lauren Oliver's non-saga novel Before I fall.
 Some Insta moments this morning with coffee and Argentina alfajores.



Books I want in my possession immediately just to hold them and smell them and read them but will have to wait to get them from the library unless someone gives me a gift card for Barnes and Noble for my upcoming birthday on the 17th of this month: wink, wink:


What can you tell me about these? I am not so sure about the top 2 because it's about demons and I'm like eeek, I really want to read Uglies, To all the boys I've loved before and The impossible knife of memory. Read mixed reviews about 99 days and The moon and more but I read good things about Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen and I loved all of her novels.

Other books on my to-be-read list are The Program, All the light we cannot see and The girl on the train. Have you read them? Good? Bad?

What are you currently reading and what do you want to read in the near future?

No comments: