MINI HAULS: MICHAEL'S, DOLLAR TREE, HOBBY LOBBY

Hey all!

I have been stopping here and there at Michael's, Target, the Dollar Tree or the 99 cents store. Mostly to get necessities but of course... I couldn't help myself and I got some thingies.....






The sticker sheets were .35 cents each! The stamps were $1.50 (the wooden ones) and the Recollections roller stamp was $2 after a 40% off and the bow tie paper punch was $2 (I believe) after a 50% off coupon!

This is from the Dollar Tree, a sticker sheet, two sets of two patterned tapes, 1 roll of washi tape- I really had to deprive myself, but it payed off. And two lippies with lip gloss included.






 Another Michael's mini haul with some things we needed for a project: a paper cutter, a ruler, a trimmer and some scrapbook paper. I'll show you what I used those for soon.

And lastly, a Hobby Lobby haul: 


Aren't these washis adorable? And I finally got the bow tie puncher. Now I have to use it because I have supplies to last me a who year! I have to confess I've been kinda... lazy. Boo!


No comments: