PLANNER PAGES


Here are some of my planner pages I wanted to share with you, in case you share this passion with me. I am still getting the hang of using a planner, not only because it's paper but also because I am not the most organized person. I have a hard time following through. Like I can be great a writing my plans, intentions and goals down but when it comes down to it I can look at the paper and say "Nah. Not now". Which is bad. 


 This is a free spread I found here.



This is one of my favorite spreads, 1, because I love teal and 2, because I made it putting images from Pinterest together. You can download the spread here.


 My desk area. I will post updated pics soon.

Planner spread using Vintage Glam Studio's stickers. 


Spread using stickers made by @alliesplannerhood on Instagram. 

And this one was made with stickers I put together and you can download here.







For more planner updates follow the blogs Instagram page : @laughingwithoutanaccent and my planner only account @planningwithoutanaccent

No comments: