SWEATER WEATHER TAG! (AND PRETTY PICTURES TO LOOK AT)

Yay! It's finally cold enough to wear sweaters here in SoCal, and I bought two oversized sweaters from Costco, lol, because believe it or not Costco has really cute clothes!























Here are the questions you're

supposed to answer in the sweater weather tag:
1. Favorite candle scent?
Pine tree and Pumpkin Pie. Two different ones I found at the dollar store. 
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee in the morning and tea in the evening. Trader Joes has an Autumn Blend that is delicious!


3. What’s the best fall memory you have?
That's probably an autumn in Buenos Aires, jumping on top of dry leaves.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Egh... neither?
5. Best fragrance for fall?
Narciso Rodriguez, the pink bottle. And Calvin Klein's "Be".


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Sweet potato casserole with marshmallows. 

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
I Live in Southern California and here is not that chilly (we had a few days that went from hot to cold in a matter of days) until December, it's always sunny, it never rains, and it doesn't snow- unless you're in the mountains. 

8. Most worn sweater?
The cream colored one from Costco.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Sally Hansen Insta Dry 421 Cherry fast
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping on leaf piles.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans and leggings, lol, depending on the day.
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots, but I don't own any at the moment.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I don't think so.
14. Favorite fall TV show?
Ehmmm... I am watching a couple but I'm not sold on the new ones, like Quantico or Blood and Oil. And still watching Nashville and Criminal Minds.
15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Hmmm sounds boring but I can't think of a song that gets me into the fall spirit! I will edit as soon as I remember one!

No comments: