MINI NO BAKE DULCE DE LECHE CHEESECAKES

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GreatTasteTourney      #CollectiveBias






Can you believe it's March already? I know, I know, everyone is saying it. What are you excited about? I am looking forward to warmer days – although I am in Southern California this winter has been cold! I am also looking forward to getting together with friends and family to watch the basketball games and root for different teams! I've told you that I love getting together with people and bring something with a little of Argentine flavor, so when this opportunity presented itself, I couldn't say no! Mondelēz International and Coca-Cola are Corporate Champion and Partners of the NCAA, and I was selected to make a recipe using OREO cookies and Coca-Cola Zero™ ! Yum!




I made these delicious and super easy mini dulce de leche cheesecakes, and the best yet? No baking required! What better companion to snacks during a game than a cold Coke Zero. I gotta say, it's been my craving during this pregnancy!




These mini cheesecakes are super easy to make and super creamy and smooth. They're not dense like the regular cheesecake because it doesn't have eggs or flower, but it's so rich and delicious nonetheless. Give them a try! I've been wanting to make a dulce de leche cheesecake ever since my mom's last birthday but I didn't have a chance until now. I hope you love this recipe!



This recipe yields 6 mini cheesecakes using a 4 inch round spring form pan or a 9 inch round cheesecake.




Ingredients:
For the crust

2 packs of OREOS, any flavor you want. I used the traditional ones. Don't be afraid to eat a few while you make this, I did!
1 stick of butter, melted.

For the filling

2 packs of 16 oz of cream cheese
6 spoon fulls of sour cream
2 cans of dulce de leche (usually found on the Hispanic aisle, at least at Pavilions where I shop)

For the chocolate ganache (optional)

200 g of semi sweet chocolate
1 ½ cups of heavy whipping cream


Directions:
For the crust.

Use a food processor to grind the cookies with the cream included or grind them manually inside a Ziploc using a hammer. I used a bowl and ground them in groups. Melt the butter and mix it in, making the cookie crumbs wet. Spread the crumbs evenly on each pan or on the single pan you use and press with your hands or a mug against the bottom and some on the sides if you want. Let cool in the fridge.

For the filling

Mix the cream cheese at cool temperature, the dulce de leche and the sour cream until the mix is even and smooth. Spoon the mix on the pans evenly and smack them so the mix gets to the bottom. Let cool as long as you can before serving (if more than 12 hours, the better)

For the ganache to decorate or pour on top:

Cut the chocolate in pieces. Put the cream on the stove and when it boils add the chocolate, mixing until incorporated and smooth. Let cool and when it starts to get thick, enough to manipulate place in an icing bag with the tip you prefer and decorate to your liking! I used a basketball because 'tis the season!



What are your plans for the basketball tournaments? Are you getting together with friends, family or you like to enjoy the games at home by yourself?

NCAA and Taste the Madness are trademarks of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Visit cokeplaytowin.com/tastethemadness for a chance to win NCAA prizes here!


© Mondelēz International group © Coca-Cola Zero is a registered trademark of the Coca-Cola Company.


1 comment:

Cristi Comes said...

Ooh these cheesecakes look so decadent and festive too! I love love love cheesecake and I really love how easy this sounds. Thanks for sharing. #client