OVERNIGHT OATS PARFAITS WITH LALA® YOGURT SMOOTHIES

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LALAOnTheGo #CollectiveBias




I have been loving LALA® Yogurt Smoothies for a long time and when I saw that they had the individual bottles to go at Walmart I couldn't resist to get them. They have wild strawberry, mango, vanilla almond and strawberry banana (that I saw at the store) and they're delicious!

 These little bottles are awesome for a snack on the go, for me or William, as he loves these yogurts as well, and you can incorporate them on different recipes like I did for this post. 



Oh and right now they're having a $1 off coupon! 




And let me add that LALA® Yogurt Smoothies are made with real fruit and are a great source of calcium and protein.

As the weather is getting warmer and I've been having oat meal every morning, I thought, why not prepare overnight oats ahead of time to have a healthy breakfast ready for me. Because, let's be honest, no one wants to chop fruit in the morning. 



I made two flavor combinations that you can make with the Wild Strawberry flavor, and I will give you some more ideas to make with the mango and the vanilla almond flavor as well.




For the "Frustos del Bosque" combo (we call Frustos del bosque to wild berries like blueberries, raspberries and blackberries) you'll need:

1 bottle of LALA® Yogurt Smoothies Wild Strawberry flavor
1/2 cup of sliced strawberries
1/3 cup or more of blueberries
1/2 cup of raspberries
1 cup of rolled oats
3 tbsp of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of Nutella (optional)

Mix the yogurt with the oats and the chia seeds and pour 1/3 of the mix to the bottom of a tall glass.
Layer fruits next and then repeat step one, making layers until the last layer of fruits. Top with 1 tbsp of Nutella if you want to indulge a little bit. 


For the "Mango Tango" (I made it up :P) combo, you'll need:

1 bottle of LALA® Yogurt Smoothies Wild Strawberry flavor (you can also use the Mango flavor)
1/2 cup of diced pineapple
1/2 cup of mango (a whole mango probably)
1 cup of rolled oats
3 tbsp of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of Nutella (optional)
3 tbps of shredded coconut
1 tbsp of almond butter

Do the same steps as in the previous parfait, just adding some shredded coconut and almond butter into the middle layer, and then top with mangoes, coconut and almond butter. 



For other flavor combitations to do with the vanilla almond flavor, you can add some diced apples and dulce de leche into de layers and top with dulce de leche and chopped almonds. 

I hope you like these and let me know if you make them and you think! And for more yummy recipes with LALA® Yogurt Smoothies click here!












3 comments:

Janet Krugel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janet Krugel said...

I've never made overnight oats before, but these combinations look great. (client)

Shippydoll said...

Oh wow! These look delicious! I have never heard of the brand before, but I've been making a conscious effort to eat better lately and while I'm not a HUGE yogurt fan, I def see this being easier for me to swallow :)