WILL YOU TAKE THE PATH OF THE PATH? TV SHOW REVIEW

Photo credit


I hope you don't literally take the same path as the characters in this tv show because that would mean you'd be part of a cult, who says they're not a cult but a movement.





There are a lot of secrets and methods hidden inside this compound and "movement" and pretty actors to show us the way. To being with, we have Michelle Monaghan who used to annoy me a lot for some reason, not sure why. But I like her in this role. She's married to... who played Jessie in Breaking Bad. I bet his fans are expectant to see him on a different role. I didn't watch BB so this is the first time I see him acting and I have to say I do like hi, however, I think he looks pretty young to have a 15 year old.

Photo credit

The show starts with him, Eddie, coming back from a retreat in Peru and having doubts about his faith. He's talking over the phone with a mysterious person and then meets this person at a motel, which brings him problems with his wife and his religion and takes him to a weird therapy program. But that's not all. The movement rescued some tornado victims and took them to their compound and now their family members are looking for them, what gets the police involved and the whole cult is under investigation.

Photo credit

It's interesting to see how people live under these false beliefs and it's sad at the same time because this really happens. I'd like to see where the show goes with Eddie's questioning his faith and the law getting involved. There are only 4 episodes available and I believe is  Hulu original. So we'll see what happens.

No comments: