3 HAIR STYLES FOR THE BUSY WOMAN


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RethinkYourColour  #CollectiveBias







I wanted to share with you 3 of my go to hair styles that I do on a daily basis. As a mom of a toddler and being pregnant I don't always feel like doing much, but these hair styles are super easy to do and you'll see that you can go from having a simple pony tail to something that says you did some work. I shared my hair care routine one a previous post and I mentioned that I started using the NEW John Frieda Brilliant Brunette® Visibly Deeper™  Products I found at Walmart. I've been using the Brilliant Brunette® Visibly Deeper™ Colour Deepening Shampoo and Colour Deepening Conditioner that gradually deepens brunette color in the shower and I really like the the results. I also used the Brilliant Brunette® Visibly Deeper™ Colour Deepening Treatment, an in shower treatment that darkens brunette tones up to 1 shade after 1 use, it also infuses the hair with a boost of color for deep, dark brunette. If you can't find it on the store, be sure to check online!



My hair styling routine goes like this:
I straighten my hair once a week. I have part of my hair semi straight from a permanent treatment I had done in Argentina and my roots are wavy, like my natural hair grows, so at the moment I need to straighten it. I do like to have it straightened because I feel it looks more polished. If you like how your hair looks straightened as well, my advice would be to find some time once a week to do it yourself and then maintain it as long as possible.

If you'd like your hair to be curly but it doesn't last more than a few hours, I've discovered (I am sure you might know this) a way to do curls with a straightening iron. Some days I finish straightening my hair and instead of applying the iron all the way down I do this trick and it gives me very defined curls that last forever! You can even go to sleep and they'll be there in the morning and even if you do a pony tail or half up do your hair will look super pretty. If you can make it last 4-5 days or even a whole week, that will make your life easier. 

I will post a video of how to make curls with a straightening iron on my Instagram, be sure to check it out!

Ok, here are the 3 hair styles I was talking about. For 2 of them you'll need a product that helps you bump your hair. You can also roll up a sock the closest to the color of your hair. 

Style 1: half up do with volume.

1. Grab about 2/3 of your hair and tease them a bit with a comb. 
2. Put the object that will help bump your hair right under the roots of the part. 
3. Put hair on top of object watching to cover it completely 
4. Bring the sides and adjust with a bobby pin if you need to and then secure the half up do with a hair tie.

Style 2: Pony tail with volume

You can do the exact same 1-3 steps as above but bringing the whole hair into a pony tail. 


Style 3: Half up do with some twists

1. Start with a normal half up do and secure with hair tie.
2. Bring the little pony tail inside and twist it.
3. Grab two more portions of hair from the sides and secure them with a hair tie.
4. Repeat step 2, bringing the hair on the pony tail inside so that it twists on itself.
You can repeat it a few more times if you have long enough hair or leave it as is. You can also finish it with a low bun or braid.


Hope these are easy enough to recreate it and that you can add a little fun to your typical hair style!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the quick and easy styles. They add great dimension to your hair! #client