5 WAYS TO STYLE WHITE JEANS




I was at Kohl's the other day taking advantage of that $10 gift card they send you in the mail. I ended up leaving with a Vera Wang sweater (I know, in this weather?) for $6.30 that I didn't have to pay!



While I was there I tried on some white jeans and even though the fit me, they didn't look good on me right now because 1, I'm pregnant, 2, I am overweight and can't blame it all on the baby.

But it made me think of how much I'd love to rock some white jeans soon and I started pinning some ways I would style them.

Here are my favorite 5:

With A Floral Off The Shoulder Blouse



Source


With A Cute Bright-Colored Top



Source


With Stripes


Source

With Blue Denim



Source

With Neutrals And Colorful Accessories 


Source

Do do wear or plan to wear white jeans this summer? How would you style them?

No comments: