I really liked Contouring and Highlight because it helped me learn how to do it right and I LOVED the final results.
Here are the steps:
Determine face shape, undertone, and skin type (they help you do this). Next, choose product format (cream or powder, we all did powder) and shade.
1. Cleanse the skin, then select appropriate moisturizer. (We used Fresh Rose eye gel cream and Tidal moisturizer).
2. Apply foundation and build a triangle of light with concealer (Naked color correcting fluid skin in peach with brush #45)
3. Add highlighter to the appropriate areas of the face (Smashbox camera ready in Light with brush #56)
4. Add a contour shade to the areas identified as best for your face shape (We used the Kat Von D contouring palette, brush #9)
5. Blend highlighter and contour shade to ensure they add lift without muddiness (Becca Highlighter in opal)
6. Set with powder or mist. (Laura Mercier trasluscent powder with brush #59)
7. Complete the look with bronzer and blush.
- Brushes and tools
From now on you should have pics of all the classes! And perhaps I'll even recreate the look at home to take pictures with good light!