GET THE STEPS
1.Begin with eye makeup remover and eye cream, then smooth primer over eyelids, add concealer under eyes (brush #45) and set with a light powder (brush #10)
3. Choose your smokey eye look: Soft or Standout.
1. Add cream liner or pencil to the lids (brush #29), then layer deep neutral shadow over eyeliner, or define softly with a medium neutral shadow.
2. Finish with another layer of cream liner or pencil on the inner rim, then apply mascara.
1. Apply light/medium neutral shadow to the lid. Apply deeper toned eye shadow to amplify the crease.
2. Blend soft neutral eye shadow outward to diffuse, from the area below the eye into the crease.
3. Highlight inner eye corners and browbones with a light nude shadow.
4. Add an additional liner layer to inner rims and lash lines, then finish with mascara.
- Eye makeup remover (we used Makeup Forever Makeup Remover- Sensei)
- Eye cream
- Setting powder (we used the Laura Mercier setting powder)
- Eye shadows (I can't remember which palette we used :(! )
- Brushes and tools